Monday 31 January 2011

Anyway, I got on to MCDONALD about this 'snail trail' idea at a later date and as far as I know, he invented the radar device to 'trail snails' - at any rate, the SAS were to get a copy of it...

...and that is why what happened yesterday, happened...see previous notes in relation to my finding the ENDORPHIN BOOK...then walking by two ACTIVATED SLAVES...who had been programmed to harm me in some way...the first woman who passed me by was supposed to report the 'stolen library book' and to tell the police that it was me...the man was supposed to target me...probably as an assassin...

Anyway, the SAS had it all in hand...they had seen the SNAIL TRAILS activated and managed to counter them - this is what they saw:

The two slaves who had had their microchips activated...suddenly began to show up on the radar...as leaving a thin LIGHT GREEN LINE behind them...activated by MARK R's desk, I suppose...it was his colour...

The SAS could also see other snail trails around CLACTON...within the vicinity several RED trails had been activated as well...yes, there were as many different colours for as many different desks, which were activating microchipped slaves in CLACTON...

I cannot tell you anymore than that, at present...just that the SAS have a radar early warning system for when microchipped slaves are activated and a colour coded 'trace' upon which desk activated them...

No comments:

Post a Comment