Sunday 30 January 2011



One of those odd days yesterday...where I 'caught' somebody's bouncy ball - they advised me to take a photo of one of the WHITE BIRDS outside of SAINSBURYS...oh yes, I can remember...wherever these doves are...or 'white pigeons' if you prefer...there is an 'AMADEUS building' nearby...the one over the wall to the left, in this case...

I took the above photo after I had walked from the wall with that ENDORPHIN library book upon it, across the carpark and zebra crossing to SAINSBURYS...having passed by a very ill man...one of TOMLINSON's worst slaves...and I was advised to do the SAS gesture behind him, to mark him out...he was walking with a woman, glared at me as I passed by...

The woman who had passed me beforehand, just as I had put the book back...was supposed to report me as having stolen the book...so was this man, or worse...that is why I was careful to rub any fingerprints off it...

So it is all getting a little bit more dangerous now...but we are nearing the end of the game as we go up the levels of the ill cult...we have recently got to teh TASCHMANN/TOMASZ/ICTS/ROTHSCHILD level...see previous notes upon ROZEMBERK castle, in the CR...

No comments:

Post a Comment