Monday 31 January 2011

The ill hoped that I would be cross-eyed by now but I am not - still 20/20 vision. My father had even told my mother that he thought one of my eyes was 'turning in like my grandmother' after I had sent her my last photo of myself - it quite obviously isn't but he had EXPECTED it to be...the doctors all figured that I would lose sight in my left eye during this 13TH ONE ill cult game but I haven't all - no changes in vision.

Anyway, HEIDI the OPOSSUM was put up by MARK R and CO...no real idea why because this isn't about me...however, we all watched it in the CIA lab...SO i would guess this is more about BEATTY judging by the comment below:



@davidls11

she is beatiful! get that in your brain ! :D

iwytfmahayc 2 weeks ago iwytfmahayc 2 weeks ago


Anyway, my mother asked for a photo of me, at Christmas and so I took one with my Canon camera...she then reported what my father had said. A ludicrous thing to say because both of my eyes are looking to the right and quite obviously...my mother thought the same - what was my father going on about? I pointed out that my right eye has always been larger than my left eye as an adult - but I am uncertain as to why - that wasn't the case as a child. My mother asked me what I could see, in relation to distances...and ascertained that nothing was wrong with my eyes - either of them - whatsoever. The only member of the family not to have to wear glasses.

However, one thing that I have noticed is that when using binoculars, I tend to tune them to my LEFT EYE and not the RIGHT EYE...and when using a magnifying glass, looking at things close up - I am aware that I am using my LEFT eye more than my right...and when looking at things in the far distance...I tend to use my RIGHT eye as the dominant one...and I know this is related to ill cult 'abilities'/programming.

No comments:

Post a Comment