Monday 31 January 2011

I remember that Indian skirt that I wore during 1980...it was a dull, dark grey,green,black colour print...but highlighted by the silvery veins of 'glitter' applied in a delicate pattern...stuck onto the textile...GILL had looked at it, laughed and said SNAIL TRAILS...that is what the skirt reminded him of...as if a load of snails had run over it...

I remember being fascinated by snail/slug trails as a child...and now I know why:

CIA LAB...I had realised that there was a way to defeat FREQUENCY CONTROL DESKS...and that was by inventing a radar system which could pick up the 'trail' left by a microchip which had been activated...

A microchipped human being...when activated by a certain 'desk'...left a trail of 'energy' behind them that could be tracked...about 20 yards of it behind them as they walked along...

I wanted MCDONALD to look into inventing a device which could 'trail activated microchips' on radar...to stop the terrorism...

Anyway, i was about to talk to him about it when GILL walked in - a face like thunder - his darkest alter...about to kill me...so I ran behind MCDONALD...'stopped time' to memory dump MARK R and wipe the CCTV...but that was no use...I then realised that GILL was being run by OBAMA at his deepest level of consciousness and that was really, really bad news...

OBAMA was the anchor of GILL and could over-ride his thoughts and actions...and then run him as a slave...he used to do this quite a bit...

See previous notes as to the CIA LAB choosing ROZ to be our anchor whilst trying to pull GILL out of the 'wood' of the jooish community - like a 'tug of war'...and I can now see that we were up against OBAMA as their anchor...the end of the line...the end of the chain.

OBAMA's lie-on was terrible...and once I had realised his 'anchor position' I was able to tackle him consciously about it...he was hideously racist...but this was because of the way that the ill had abused him as a child...making him feel mortified about the 'darkness' of the colour of his skin...so he would get on my network and say things like 'she's ugly'...I would counter, no - she's very pretty...

OBAMA in this subterannean child alter would then retort 'but she's black' and so on...

We all have to come to terms with the LIE-ON that the ill cult programmers laid as their evil foundations...when we were small children...white, black, tall, short, fat, slim...whatever they used against you...you have to grow up and accept yourself for what you are...

No comments:

Post a Comment