Sunday 30 January 2011

DABYDEEN had been a 'spider' JANITOR (in charge of a 'broomcupboard') in one of the main cambridge colleges and as far as I know it was CHRISTCHURCH...although TRINITY comes up, for obvious reasons...

NEW COLLEGE in OXFORD also comes up...the oldest college in the place, apparently...odd because it looks so 'new' from the outside...those huge stones, perfectly placed.

I then remembered GIVE A DOG A BONE...something DALDRY used to say a lot..and drew a geographical WHITE strip between two large WHITE DOTS...one in CAMBRIDGE and one in OXFORD...to represent the BONE.

SKULL AND BONES

I then realised that it had originated in Britain.

i drew another 'bone' diagonally, across the first bone...and showed MCDONALD...we investigated...

I then remembered HELEN RODWAY talking about her new Derbyshire address...she told me that her new location was upon the EYE of a SKULL...she flashed me an image of the black hollow of one of the eye sockets of a skull...to the left.

I then realised that I had 'seen' a flash of the PRINCES looking at a map of England and drawing a skull and crossbones upon it...

No comments:

Post a Comment