Monday 31 January 2011



Yes, I know why OWLS are the emblem of today...that would be regarding my parents...I woke up this morning, having remembered a few more things but mainly about abuse as a zygote slave...my mother and her payments for her 'involvement' - her buying of designer clothes at the weekend...

The extreme abuse of myself until recently - for example, telling me that they would give me the inhabitable 'flat' at their chateau to live in, with no means of support (they didn't even give me that)...then telling me late 2001 that I could live in the chateau if I would be the housekeeper/gardener whilst they were away...this meant giving up my bedsit (housing benefit) in Ipswich but it was such a depressive existence - how could i refuse? My mother then went for my throat - one time she arrived at the chateau, telling me for no apparent reason that I couldn't live there anymore...I 'knew' that somebody was running her, behind her eyes and assumed it to be RIMINGTON...I told her that surely she knew that would mean that I would be homeless and in France? She screamed abuse at me then left...I left for CHINA shortly afterwards...to more abuse etc etc...see previous notes. MCDONALD once turned up at the chateau to collect me for a 'job' and politely told my father that 'sir, we will look after her' - as if my father cared, he was just waiting for the next paycheck from 'intelligence'.

Anyway, I then flashbacked to BROWNE,STENSON,HEWLETT,SEVERALLS trying to sell me as a WHORE to MARTIN GILL who refused...apparently the price that they were asking was too high...this was early on back at 6th form college...yes, those evil pigs had 'bought' me to run me as a sex slave for CRUELTY CORNER...the things you learn, later on - after remote-viewing...

They then took me to a pub in the countryside to meet their friend 'Dave' who shouted at me, when I said something around the table to shut up because WHORES weren't allowed to speak...I nearly burst into tears...the others looked uncomfortable...and began to awkwardly explain that it was just Dave's sense of humour...

None of the above people are alive today...at 18 years old - RIMINGTON put dog's faeces up HELEN BROWNE's vagina, into her womb...and she had to have the lot out because of infection...that is the sort of thing that happened to evil little mice...RIMINGTON got GILL and myself in, to watch as she did it (we hadn't asked for it to happen and we weren't behind it - the networks were, at large)...obviously RIMINGTON had also got sick of HELEN BROWNE...who hadn't?...BROWNE the most hated person at 6th form college...what the rest of them didn't know was that SEV was as bad as the rest of them...and STENSON was the sickest dog out...

in fact, in his strange way 'Dave' had outed what these despicable animals had been doing to me...if only I had had eyes to see it, at the time. Pretending to be my friends, knowing that I thought that I was virgin and was terrified of 'boys'...whilst trying to make money off my back - pimping me out as a whore. In fact, they didn't manage to pimp me out at all - all they managed to do was to sicken the rest of the college. They deserved it all - every one of them. Yes, I am angry again this morning...but that is mitigated by what I found out in relation to the SAS.

No comments:

Post a Comment