Sunday 30 January 2011

OTHER NOTES:

The ‘DIAVOLO’ frequency desk…I used to contact that one the most…all of the DIAB/DIAC/DIAD…to Z…were frequency desks of a sort…all capable of different things…

OTHER NOTES:

The BLACK LIGHT upon the outside wall of POWELL’S SOLICITORS (in Magnet House carpark)…that would signify MARK ROCKEFELLER’s family…see previous notes upon the RED light and the PURPLE light…

OTHER NOTES:

I had an odd dream a couple of nights ago, that the ROSS family had studied my family as a’ soap opera family’ to find out what was going on in their own lives…what had happened out in VIEILLEY over the years…what parallels could be drawn…

Last night I had another odd dream…and as far as I know it was about RUTH BEATTY refusing to pay up…and then suddenly she disappeared…pft…and the scene changed entirely to CAROLINE, JADE LAING and a couple of LAING’s friends…they had formed a Masonic club and invited CAROLINE and myself to join…a bit like COLETTE and her friends, then…CAROLINE told me to go and have a look, I did so and was shown their ‘sign’ which was an '0' with a vertical line through it…

I would guess that yesterday was all about how we had become more friendly with the SATANIC PRINCESSES in the end…to get things moving…and they had ‘outed’ their own programming upon the WOODEN TREE website…

OTHER NOTES:

Last night - I finally remembered what the WOODEN TREE website was meant to remind me of:

CHERRY HINTON, CAMBRIDGE

‘CHERRY’ had told me never to mention it again…

So what had happened there?

Simply this - the ‘sons of god’ as in that BI course (and others, not just the 1980 course) …the men were all made to carry huge wooden crosses through a forest…down a path…it was almost impossible for some of them…PAUL DIBBENS managed it the whole way…with CAROLINE pretending to whip him…yes this was CHERRY’s idea and all about FLAGELLATION…the women were supposed to whip the men as an added horror…

I link this - as with all ill cult programming to ‘flageolet beans’…JACK AND THE BEANSTALK…all sorts of things…layers of the onion time…

I can remember talking to COLLIE about CHERRY HINTON and she mentioned the RAF base, that is why I was thinking about it, she said…but there was much more to it than that…and possibly nothing to do with that base…

So I pondered it all last night…my ‘uncle Bob’ as in GRANDMOTHER CLAYTON’s brother and his wife EFFIE had moved down South to be near to their children and grandchildren…who had all been ‘whizzes’ at MATHS and gone to Cambridge University…then settled around the area…

Uncle Bob was blind in one eye…a war wound - he had been in the army…but I do not think that it was that…

You see last night…I had a terrible dream about try to escape PRINCE WILLIAM…then finding out that I could only see through my left eye…and this upset my balance hugely…I fell over to the right…this is all about the ill shutting down one side of your brain…and sometimes this resulted in blindness in one eye, as a result…permanent damage, after the drug had worn off.

I then ‘knew’ that EFFIE was a clue and thought…EF…CDEF…CD-EF

FEE FI FO FUM

MUF OF IF EEF

C-EF

…I then remembered the lot:

DEE DI DO DUM

DIDO programming…QUEEN DIDO had been turned into a SPIDER to weave her web…this was all about SCARLETT and TODDY’s own programming as DIDO…the controllers of frequency desks…SPIDER programming…DIDO.

TWEEDLEDUM and TWEEDLEDEE…

MUD OD ID EED

...and that is why I had been shown the SCARLET PINK door in front of the FOOD COURT yesterday.



I then remembered MARK R giving us all strings of a similar pattern…from A-Z

Mine was:

EMEE(AME) EMI (MI) EMO EMUM (phonetically in brackets - this alter was called ‘aimee’)

emum(as in 'mummers' I was told) om(e) im(e) em (meme)

GILL with a hard ‘g’:

GHEE GUY GO GUM

MUG OG YUG EGG

We often had more than one…some of us knew the lot…maybe all of us did…

I went through quite a few of them…backwards and forwards…and then found the one that freed you, using the FEE FO FI FUM pattern:

XEE XI XO XUM

MUX OX IX EX

No comments:

Post a Comment