Sunday 30 January 2011






You see the NARROW PASSAGEWAY between the iron railing of the carpark and the WALL....that is my usual route from CLACTON library to SAINSBURYS...

Naturally in order to get through that narrow passageway, I stop my bike and get off to walk through that narrow line between wall and the iron railings of the carpark...teenagers on bikes do not, but there you go...


Anyway, I noticed, as I stopped my bike - just before going through that narrow passage way...this book...see above...

I then realised that it was a LIBRARY BOOK and that my fingerprints upon it...could end me up in the hands of ill cult police...so I took a glove out and wiped the books CLEAN of fingerprints...I then put it back 'in situ' and took photos of it...

If any of you would like to read it:

THE ENDORPHIN EFFECT

MR BLOOM

I for one, will be researching it but extremely sceptically.

No comments:

Post a Comment