Friday, 4 September 2015

the grey man's flat was lit up again, this morning...


 
and in keeping with the spirit of the day...'paper-shredding' appeared to be what it was all about....and having viewed all of those lorries in magnet house carpark....I was to view my own paper basket...along with lots of receipts from the past month....now, my paper-shredder was to break down a long time ago - see previous notes...and not having enough money to replace it (they are so expensive) I decided to 'go one better' and simply make papier mache of the lot - before throwing it away....as I was doing so....gill was online to remind me of a certain 'GHOST' scene....you know the one....'the potter's wheel'...and yes that is also a MKULTRA program....little colin had used me in a child alter to fulfil 'that one'...that fantasy....which was to make me very angry indeed...I then decided to take a couple of 'symbolic shots', to express my anger at 'the whole thing'....remember cathy's 'colin duck'? the one that was copied to then be reproduced as a dog's toy? now on sale in Sainsbury's.....
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment