Wednesday 30 September 2015

what else? well this morning that UPW large white van was parked by belle court again...see previous notes..."this time you had radio contact" replies MI5 ONLINE...yes I did...a 'Veolia van'....to then track and trace the GAF again and up to no good as per usual....the van then beat a hasty retreat down the drive...go figure....

...what else? I can remember david Attenborough....who could clearly remember being introduced to gill and I....in child alters....was it gill...upon whom that story was based...in relation to the little boy who corrects him upon the length of a komodo dragon? I can remember 'that story' being put in as a memory aid...in relation to one of us doing 'just that'...and it would have been most likely to have been gill, wouldn't it?

anyway, one of the scenes upon that PLANET EARTH dvd series....was to remind me of that 'Veolia white van'....and it was also to remind me of something else....remember eliza manningham-buller and her closing down code for that MI5 'green' team? "sleep tight and hope the bedbugs don't bite"....see previous notes upon me....telling her "that doesn't work on me anymore" warwick campus 1997...and she didn't seem to care - I wonder why?...so she had wanted me to remember the whole thing? that meeting...what we had discussed? see previous notes....

anyway, 'little colin' had been programmed as a 'bedbug'...an orange bug....I wonder why? is this all about being bitten by a bedbug and being unable to go to sleep? this is all metaphorical of course...it means 'memory dump'....





 
the sniffer dog is supposed to be you, isn't it gill?


 




 
 a change of eye colour - or a trick of the light?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment