Sunday 27 September 2015

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HD_140283

anyway, as far as I know...this is the image that rowling had on her computer...a network of those 'light blue constellated dots' upon an MOD type of radar system....see previous notes upon constellations....each dot represents another addict upon her networked system....

all tracked and traced the other day, as far as I am aware....emet's pentagon network was online to use me as a 'conduit' to identify the 'whole thing'...

 
 
they were to joke "we stuck a needle in it"....see previous notes upon one of rimington's nicknames for me...."needle"....
 
and if I am right...the image below is a reference to the 'centurion's coil-in-the-brain'.....see previous notes:
 
 
"the Templar cult and centurion programming" replie MI5 ONLINE. upon that note - you might look up a recent article upon google....yesterday I had tapped in 'maps' to look at the first google result/article upon the roman empire...all mapped out.
 
it has disappeared this morning...but anyway, I was to note the date of the map...211ad....have a look for it, yourself....let me see - this looks like what I had viewed the other day...upon another website:
 
 
 
 
 yes, it appears to be the same map....click to expand on the website:
 
 
 
hmmm...the RED tools...and that blood disorder porphyria...I wonder now - because it all tends to add up, doesn't it? "nothing is coincidence" as rimington used to say:

 
 
anyway, you can find more info here:
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment