Monday 28 September 2015

con-see-ted.....the 'conceited'....something to do with PKW/webb? 'ted' the taschmann...who knows?

anyway, this evening...mckintyre's 'bucket shop team' was to come up again....I was to remember my father telling me...amongst others...who had included gill's erstwhile gang from Solihull school (particularly the Scottish element) not to go near that H house team in totnes...because jade laing was 'the devil's daughter'...a total robot and no good would come of any team that she was on....

and so I asked MI5 who they might recommend...as it turns out...they were in charge of mckintyre's team....and yes, of course...quite a few scots were on it...including Cameron...who had been the most important team member of the lot...."a balanced outlook"...because he could 'see' both sides of the mirror...and warn us all, accordingly...'to show but not tell'....see previous notes....

...what else? well I can remember the first year at dartington...and a 'radio wars' competition....the MOD were there....mckintyre's team was to win, against all expectations....the MI5 man turned up late...he didn't seem 'over the moon'...."er, well done" etc etc...I suppose that main idea was to keep low and not show your full hand....anyway, when asked by the MOD how we had done it...the reply was "the art of chaos theory"....so you tell me what was going on there, then...the whole lot...a freaking competition...radio wars...

so let me see...gill's former gang had deserted him by that point in time...the gang that had enabled him to 'takeover' Solihull...see previous notes...he had then joined forces with jade, 'primal scream alice', ian rickson etc etc at Essex...as far as I know - that had been the cause of why his former friends were to abandon him....anyway, gill had taken me along with him for 'back-up'...to dartington college...I was then to desert him for mckintyre's team....and I was to give mckintyre the address of those two Scottish programmers - see previous notes...who were well ahead of any of us in terms of cutting edge technology etc etc...

and something else...that MI5 needs to remember...mckintyre had chosen a name for his team...'on the system'...the BRACATI...."because we are the barbarians...the foreigners...we wear the trousers...."

...I can remember one MOD man asking what regiment my grandfather had been in....I was to reply "I heard you"...he asked me again...I gave him a closing down signal (copied off ingabot) and walked away...it is all so weird looking back on it now..."a subculture" replies MI5 ONLINE....a subculture on the other side of the mirror....and those 'competitions'....

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/bracatus#Latin




No comments:

Post a Comment