Wednesday 30 September 2015

...let me see...ah,  the MANTIS SHRIMP....this was the funniest of the lot...as the eldest taschmann had known...a joke on the system around a duvet cover that I was to buy...one that I am currently using upon my bed....see previous notes upon bedchamber programmers, in relation to duvets, "pill O cases" replies MI5 ONLINE...yes that sort of thing....uncle bobby and his son - had programmed themselves in as 'dirty sheets'...go figure:





 
 
photos from today...let me see....somebody wouldn't let that woman driver, into magnet house carpark for some reason...she then tried to sneak in behind somebody else...to fail as the pole came down, to stop her car from entering...which was to attract my attention...anyway, the mantis shrimp and the mantis shrimp duvet cover...ha ha ha...."bite your finger off" little colin, eh? that was quite a big warning, at the time - wasn't it?
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment