Wednesday 30 September 2015

what else?

something rather odd, indeed....you see I can remember getting onto one of those computers...to go down the layers of the internet....I had been instructed by gill to 'mend the nets' - a CIA portal....now the whole fishing/fisherman metaphor is really strong within the subject matter of both dvd series.........anyway, I was to walk out on 'the whole lot' in the end...I'd had enough...and I had something more important to do...see previous notes upon walking out on gill...whilst he was filming Cameron's election campaign...on BBC equipment, I might add...circa 2004....to then go and work at acorn villages ltd....

oh and the word 'circumlocutory'....Attenborough uses it at one point....well, so many years ago now...google had 'nothing' to suggest that the word existed...really...I was to look it up online and yet it 'wasn't there'....but now it is online...go figure....

what else? well this evening...PKW/webb was online singing "you picked a fine time to leave me LUCILLE"....how absurd, coming from him...what on earth could he be on about or is he still on mars? yes it is a torch song....but even so...coming from him....what was 'that one' all about? all I know is that he had been the HOLLIDAY family 'dog' for many years....see previous notes....

Lucille....loo-seal? ron-seal....con-ceal....who knows....


No comments:

Post a Comment