Sunday 27 September 2015

hmmm...there is 'something' here if only I could pinpoint it....the BOSPHORUS and the PHOSPORUS.....oh I remember now...little colin had been told 'on that beach' that he was "the boss-for-us"....by those two Scottish programmers...go figure:



https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allotropes_of_phosphorus

"the ALLO and the HALLOW".....

...as well as a passing reference to the French resistance 'in jest'...."allo allo!?"

 
 
oh I 'get' it all now....emet had instructed me to find little colin's network "if possible"....
 
and yes it is...because CF had made that METHUSALEH video...in order to reference that allotrope...and that 'almost scarlett pink' network but more of a magenta, I would say...the network that the two Scottish programmers had wanted CF to be the boss of...to carry the can for themselves, let us say....this is all just about to happen, I suppose:
 
 
and when you've done with that...the pair of them had been planning on setting up other 'addict networks' in relation to violet and black phosophorus and so on....


No comments:

Post a Comment