Wednesday 30 September 2015

...let me see...what else? BI ONLINE are asking me to put up the 'pb' next...the whole 'polar bear' number....I have taken quite a few snips from that BBC EARTH series....and so what is that all about, you might ask? "programmed polar bears" replies MI5 ONLINE...and relating to those 'pumpkin flags' which were to go up on Clacton pier, recently? "the doe-eyed polar bear"...that sounds dangerous....doesn't it? hmmm....what else did I do this morning - I went to Clacton library - returned those dvds and then got out a new one....entitled WILD TARGET starring EMILY BLUNT....so I take it that even though doe-eyed....she is a programmed polar bear? "the most deadly alter of the lot".

....and yes I can remember now...prince William telling his aides at a Templar castle event....something along the lines of "but they don't all have to be brown-eyed, do they?" - go figure:








No comments:

Post a Comment