Monday 28 September 2015

...the 'hand of god'? oh I remember certain idiots at BI had decided that whilst 'henry and martine' i.e. gill and myself were the only ones that could save them...they would continually put our lives into danger...and sacrifice us for their 'greater cause' at the drop of a hat...let me just tell you this....anybody who thought that or made 'that type of decision'...didn't last long...and nor will they in the future...your first and last warning.

you know - just about my whole life could be summarised by that Aesop's fable...the one that I am fond of mentioning upon my blogs...the one about the turtle who offers a 'ride to safety' to a scorpion against its better judgement "because you'll sting me and then we'll  both die"...the scorpion bluffs its way into getting a ride...it then stings the turtle midway across the river....the turtle splutters "now we are both going to die"...to which the scorpion replies "I can't help it - that's my nature"....

well I am not in the business of giving 'rides' to scorpions anymore...that biznez closed down a long time ago....many years ago, in point of fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment