Monday 28 September 2015



a BARON WITTARD game on amazon? sounds like the eldest taschmann to me...either that or both More and the prague Rothschild, rolled into one....

I wonder if youtube has a 'walkthrough' up?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWe0yaEnkio


"the Viking prophecies did not lie..."

the above line is making me smile already....

"beware of high voltage"

yes I can remember what those idiots had planned to do, this morning....I can 'see' the energy flows...colour-coded....more fool them, eh?...and that dear reader, is why I am sitting  at my laptop...typing...instead of lounging around in this flat's bedroom...

 
 
"I have designed a way out"....continues the narrator....well, no you haven't....because I know that the ill had decided to use the above video computer game as programming materials...Norwegian intelligence had decided to use it as such...go figure...
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment