Friday, 4 September 2015

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pie-Street/1047298108617797

pie street and totnes....

I can remember meeting gill in the 'organic' fruit and veg supermarket....near to where my flat was located upon the high street...not knowing that it was him and yes, I was upon 'this side of the mirror'....and seeing that he was interested in what I was holding...I showed him the pies...one was a 'saag aloo' pie...vegetarian pies....I suppose that he hadn't got his contact lens in, at the time and didn't even know that it was me...he realised in time and then replied "ALLO GOBI!"...that was enough to 'shut me down'....but I was to remember the incident and talk about it later on....how rude he had been...was he a student up at college etc etc....

oddly enough, I ate ratatouille yesterday...you might want to check the PIE SHOP out for 'equipment' etc etc....because you might just catch out Norwegian intelligence, this time...

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment