the film AGENCY...we were to watch 'that one' in the CIA LAB/green tower....gill was to find out that the joos had made it 'to cover themselves'...hence the jooish exec who is investigating the whole 'horror'...how clever, eh? anyway, despite that fly-in-the-ointment...the film does expose a huge amount about the history of 'all of this' see previous notes....
what else? well that particular WALLACE AND GROMIT episode....MI6 had been behind it...and they had got the wrong end of the stick...therefore I won't bother to talk much about it, at this point in time...I simply took a snip of a certain colour...'the thread' as it were...
those 'two strings' of white light....an exit code of sorts, gill?
the zebra code and the exit code...
all I know is this...gill and I had picked up on that scene in AGENCY...having realised that it had been an image used upon the networks....gill was to say that it was the snip below...taken a few seconds after the one above....
No comments:
Post a Comment