Friday, 4 September 2015

....and £2.77 taken from my card - see previous notes....at SUPERDRUG, gill and shana?

I was to bring that one up, on my blog - not so long ago now....along the lines of it couldn't have been me because I don't use my debit card for such small amounts.....never.

go figure....oh I see.....somebody that you had wanted to 'out' as those who controlled 'little colin'....once I get the harry potter money back - I can buy 'little colin with one sock on' as a sex slave....well the boot, or rather the 'sock' is in my hands....naturally I would buy him....."the most passionate love affair of my life" etc etc....in our twenties. I mean to say, he wouldn't actually come to any harm, in my hands - unlike his 'sue whalley' sweetie-bag staff.....whom he has 'regular relations with'....despite them having such low self-esteem....that they do not question his 'no relationship for x amount of years' public statement, lately....whilst CF is trying to get into bed -  with his co-stars etc etc....

little monkey...big gorilla....what next?

...and well, you called me a 'dog'....go figure:




 
CF knows what he did with the money that he stole off of me...and he will not tell anybody how he did it....he lied, cheated and stole from me....for all of my life....and even after having been exposed for the 'whole thing' - he, still, will not come clean...go figure upon what an arsehole he is.....as a child and as an adult.......
 
I just want my life back...I want my money that I had earned - fairly and squarely, back....is that too much to ask?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment