Saturday 9 May 2015

MI5 had worked out 'quite a bit' hadn't they?....and handed it down to me....but in 'visual images' that I had to then work out:



 
 
OTHER NOTES:
 
...gill was to ask me "what is that light green object in the background? - looks like an egg"....I couldn't 'see it' for ages....until I realised that he was looking down the 'wrong lens' let us say - a micro one?:
 
 
poor old martin...I used to 'understand' him, in terms of 'never mentioning' the 'microchipped false teeth/dentures' or the 'poor eye sight' as a teenager....but now? well, aren't we all calling into question - what he is 'up to' with Indonesian puppets in the houses of parliament?

OTHER NOTES:

Farrell had been programmed with the 'lame arm' by Norwegian programmers...who had then added to that 'horrorshow'...the 'gold lame textile'.....and the lamas...to then promise him that he would be run by the lamas of the dalai lama....he listened to it all and then decided "no"....

see previous notes upon DAVID HOCKNEY and the 'gold lame suit' that he had worn for his degree show....

No comments:

Post a Comment