Thursday 28 May 2015

OTHER NOTES:

update upon sarah turner and her 'mob'...the CIA handed over the 'contract' to the Italian mafia...what can I say? I just sit here and act as bait for the stupidest and most evil robots of the lot...

and you know what the Italian mafia does to anybody like that - don't you? sarah turner is now dead - she 'went the same way' as petrol nell.

...and it isn't just turner's network that gets taken out...they tend to do the 'job' thoroughly - a certain 'pride' in it, let us say. family and loved ones - the whole lot, in the end.

what can I say but this...it pays to make friends in life...to do 'favours' and not ask for returns...then people 'look out for you'...as it goes...see previous notes upon mr putin and his 'favour' in relation to myself - because of what the GAF had done - see previous notes upon them attempting to steal two children off of me - in order for the ill to experiment upon them - whilst hoping to find the 'brainwave level(s)' that the rebel groups against MKULTRA, had been using....now, what could I do in that position? betray the entire rebel group against mkultra or contact somebody who would 'see to it' and ensure that the above was not possible.

oh and before I forget...the Italian mafia and that 'Nazi hoard of gold' in the alps - see what I mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment