Sunday 31 May 2015

OTHER NOTES:

I was to stop and have a chat with donna outside of magnet house today...the first thing that she was to tell me...was that the local irish catholic priest had died....at home....apparently 'the way that he had wanted to go'...really? reminds me of a certain film on dvd, that I was to watch recently...see previous notes.

secondly I can remember scarlet looking at the case, of another irish catholic priest who had died in the UK....and saying something around "we can use that to"....

well, donna was to tell me that the irish priest would be 'shipped' back to Ireland, in order to be buried there...."so they recall you even after death?" I was to quip and then add quickly "God rest his soul...." and then tentatively "is it tradition then? did he want to be buried in Ireland - was it his last wish?"

donna didn't reply to any of those questions...she just beamed at me.

...was she trying to tell me 'something else' - and if so what...shipping and cargo....and - oh I don't know...but my main suspicion - which is probably entirely unfounded...is that scarlet might have laid plans to 'put something else into the coffin'....but how could that be so? surely 'those at the other end' would discover his 'ruse'....


No comments:

Post a Comment