Saturday 30 May 2015

OTHER NOTES:

I was to watch a trailer for CHALET GIRL before watching TOAST on dvd...see previous notes....

to then realise that CHALET GIRL was linked in some way...to what had happened to NIGEL SLATER at the hands of the ill cult...and specifically at the hands of JOHN SCARLETT...who had taken control of 'Michael Richardson's gang' at that point in time...and ordered them to reprogram slater...well, 'Tuesday was on the phone to me' about it all...Tuesday being 'little colin'...see previous notes upon memory aids, memory retrieval and memory sticks in relation to 'circuitry boards of the mind'..and telepathic networks.

I was also to think of the savoy (featured at the end of the film), savoy cabbage....Mendoza at RH's school...and gill's reaction to the whole lot...you see - if you do not know what the ill cult are like...then a young teenage boy going 'mental' in a dinner hall because a dinner lady has put cabbage upon his plate...well, RH was to relate the whole thing in a 'comic way' and of course, you'd tend to laugh, whilst hearing about it - wouldn't you?.....except, those like gill, of course...who had a personal 'understanding' of it all, let us say...see previous notes upon his 'deeply buried trauma' around shepherd's pie....and Langley juniors dinner hall.

....and so what was slater's 'angst' after being unable to remember what scarlett and Michael Richardson's gang had gone to him? well he was to gingerly talk to daldry about it all...who immediately suspected 'marr and co' had had a hand in it - but couldn't be sure....slater was well aware that the ill cult tend to like to section people 'at the drop of a hat'...and therefore going to a therapist/psychiatrist and admitting that every now and then 'after a hard day'....nota bene 'hard day's night programming' at work here...the gang was to sing it to slater...after having programmed him in his back garden...in short, slater had been forced to eat BIRD SEED FAT BALLS....and as a result, had then begun to do so...during periods of stress, high anxiety etc...a 'relief' in a way but not...which is why he was to 'confess the lot' to daldry...who immediately 'understood'...and then decided to investigate marr's gang....rimington was to tell him 'something' about it all...but I cannot remember what, as yet...only that we had all been put through it as children, I suppose...I can remember the taste...not as unpleasant as you might suppose....oh and I might add here that the balls are rather like a savoury version of those disgusting CHOCOLATE FAT BALLS...which that poor young woman - an art student at bournville - had been programmed to eat....rather like rimington and a large tin of quality street a day....see previous notes upon petrol nell programming rimington with 'that one'...no wonder her weight gain was rapid.....from pin thin to portly....

let me see...nigel slater and the bird seed fatballs...oh no...is that how my father had gained so much weight...see previous notes upon his phantom pregnancy....my mother used to buy loads of those balls...to hang out for the birds....let us hope that none of them 'went missing'....

and there's more...I can remember the marines 'on scarlett's tail'...one of them was to check out his car...and gun in the glove compartment...he was to take the bullets out and hand them to myself...however, unfortunately they were to 'miss' the wired up seating...which is what scarlett was to 'get us all with' on the way home....scarlett had taken the idea from a Czech taxi-driver...who had hit the tv/newspapers in prague, circa 1995....by wiring up the front seat of his car...and then electrocuting 'lone tourists' who refused to cough up, whatever he happened to be asking for the ride....

...scarlett was dealing with Michael Richardson's gang at the time...and we could all remember the fishwick children's song..."SHINY SHINY SHINY...THE RICKETY RACKETY BRIDGE'...can you guess what had happened to us - on our way to nursery school in Deptford....as the car drove over that old bridge? scarlett was to chant the same rhyme...as he hit the button upon his dashboard....see previous notes upon 'throwing you off the bridge'.....a metaphor for your microchipped 'rabbit pons at the base the brain where it meets the spinal cord....

anyway, I can remember what had happened beforehand...as follows...a somewhat derelict landscape..."MOD land" replies MI5 ONLILNE....and 'the middle of nowhere'...I was standing with gill and nigel....whilst being introduced to the new 'toddy'...and I wonder now - if it was the same man - who had dived into WIMPY the other day? it might not be because I can remember scarlett muttering about how he would have to find a replacement...mainly because the man, pretending to be toddy...had walked up to me...I was supposed to be a in a child alter, at the time...he had then forced his hands down my jeans - whilst stating that "something is wrong with the works...the mechanics"....I then replied "RIGHT, I'VE HAD ENOUGH!"....and went into 'flying fists mode' - an instruction from the marines....and broke his nose with a 'flying fist punch'....he then retreated backwards...and I would question how old he was, at the time...because this is what he then said to scarlett...whilst holding his bleeding nose and crying his eyes out "she's a bloody psycho...a bloody psycho...I WANT TO GO HOME....I want to go home now"....tell me, at what age do children stop asking the 'adult present' to be allowed to go home?

I can remember gill...gill couldn't stop laughing after 'that one'...perhaps nervously as we walked back to scarlett's car because toddy had given me to him...and perhaps scarlett hadn't known it?

what else? marr's gang were to walk off in another direction...I can remember Farrell doing the old 'i'll be watching you' gesture....two fingers pointed at his own eyes and then directly at me....before they all turned around and walked off....covering himself, I suppose....because he was the one who was to remind me, of what had previously happened....in the garden...with the bird seed balls....

anyway, having remembered the above...well...that was the 'main thing' to remember, wasn't it?...and I cannot be bothered to comment upon the 'children's books' that I was to borrow from Clacton library yesterday...all I can do is to recommend them to others....all were used as programming materials and marr's gang would do well to 'revisit them all'...that is all I can say....

...and so I will return the books and TOAST on dvd, to the library today....


No comments:

Post a Comment