Saturday 30 May 2015

let me have a look at my YOUTUBE frontpage....'mysterious people' eh?


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKVZKMcj_fs

hmmmm....MPE, gill?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MPE

...the planck and the planking? ha ha ha...no, sorry....far more likely to be 'multi-processing environment' in relation to mobile phone signals etc etc...



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zodiac_Killer

anyway, the ZODIAC KILLER was to get my attention - see video above...I can remember the CIA LAB having a look at 'that one'...McDonald had done so, at any rate...and what was the conclusion? well jokey or not...and that is the problem...I cannot remember...we went with "it's the interviewer" and not the father of the man who is being interviewed...anyway, I have a dreadful feeling that it was 'no joke'....go figure:


 
...anyway, 'green tower' was to decide...and yes it wasn't a joke...I can remember now...that THOM HARTMANN had in fact, been the zodiac killer...go figure...
 
...oh and another worrying thought...thom hartmann looks like 'mike weale's real dad' doesn't he?...although I don't suppose that there is 'that much' of a difference in age...anyway, is that what I was supposed to dig up, this evening? oh I remember now - it had been, hadn't it?...which is why that US intelligence 'coup' freaking news poster had gone up beforehand...with ambiguous 'chat show host' in the cauldron....it hadn't been 'him' that they were after...they had wanted to be reminded of THOM HARTMANN so that somebody can compare the DNA....
 
what else can I add?....let me try and remember...mark r was to say "can we blackmail him?" to SC's studied reply "might be a bit dangerous...I mean - if he is that dangerous" etc etc...well that was the way that it went, at green tower 'in those days' - wasn't it?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment