Saturday 30 May 2015

aha...so that's what it's called...is that what the marines were tracking, yesterday?:

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/air-forces-mysterious-x-37b-space-plane-spotted-160750823.html#izWltZd


 
 
 
....and then there's PLUTO :
 
 
 
 
 
let me try and remember...weren't you supposed to be CHARON, gill?
 
 
 
 
 
let me see...that ZORK game...where you have to pay zorkmids to take the skeleton ferry ride over to hell....what did green tower think about that then? oh I remember...something around the 3 monkeys being the three-headed dog which guards the gates of hell...so who had been the ferryman? toddy probably, I suppose....
 
oh and this was on the 'timer system' too...another 'colin farrell' movie that I have not seen:
 
 
 
 
 
...and I can remember Tanya saying "that's me" in relation to 'daredevil motorcycle assassination'...go figure...
 

and watch out for anybody with one of those 'slides' that you put under a microscope, in their pocket...apparently a trigger to make alters 'slide'...a command to switch alter, apparently....
 
oh and bizarrely enough......I have a hunch that the following image....is related to THE PENCIL book:
 
 
a syringe....not to mention a young girl...who appears to be 'mainlining' that rainbow drug...upon the back of the book...I remember now - that is what scarlett had been hoping to do to myself....
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment