Thursday 28 May 2015

....and whoever ensured that 'cut and paste' will no longer work upon this laptop...well, ha ha ha....your problem now - not mine - go figure.

...and for the record, the CIA had disbanded mkultra many years ago now and it was all made public - and they are horrified by what has been going on in the UK....turner's mob is a case in point.

why are they trying to stamp mkultra out? - well, I have just skimmed a memo of so many reasons...difficult to know where to begin.

OTHER NOTES:

having checked my bank statement this month (and the previous one)....there is the small matter of M&S taking three amounts out of my account...and I have no receipts to cover all 3 amounts...nor a 'cashpoint withdrawal' of £50, for that matter....

....and I might add, regarding M&S...the monetary amount, that was taken the previous month - well,  I was to figure that 'it might have been my error'- perhaps I hadn't kept the receipt 'by mistake'...but seeing as it has happened twice within my latest bank statement - well something needs to be done, doesn't it?

the CID were to say that they would handle it...once they had been given three incidents....as follows:

my HSBC account:

7th april
27th april
12th may

...whether the CID do or not...isn't the question really....because the 'power' is not in their hands, at this point within this 13th one ill cult game...of course, if they do not - then 'those in question' will be treated 'the same as the rest'...go figure what that means.

anyway, if the CID wants to 'get onto the case' they'd better do it fast....because turner's mob had  been responsible....and that would be a 'big haul' wouldn't it?

apart from that...gill was quite sure that 'these two'....'working blind' I suppose...had been responsible for 'that type of fraud'...."I've seen them before" he was to say....and in a banking capacity....



so what is 'the game' in relation to keeping the stupidest and most evil robots 'in the game' until this stage? work it out....'better the devil you know than the devil you don't'....keep the stupidest and most evil 'in' - until the end...then have them 'taken out'....easy peasey.

...turner's righthand man, for example...easily recognisable....I didn't even bother for a 'frontal shot'....



 
...and you might want to check out the man-who-disappeared-into-wimpy-so-fast-as-soon-as-I-raised-my-camera.....
 
another of turner's gang...but at what level? that is what the rebel group had wanted to know...along the lines of 'a toddy or a tomlinson'...well both, I suppose...he was 'up to no good' that is for sure....




No comments:

Post a Comment