Wednesday 13 May 2015

...what else? a nice sunny morning...I had a walk down the beach...to then spot a white and light blue beach hut...whilst 'coincidentally'...thinking about the time when my mother had worn a white and light blue outfit - and we had had a cup of tea and toasted teacake, at one of the Clacton seafront cafes....I was then to remember that she had worn that outfit, for a reason...rimington had 'got her' again...to then tell her "you're far too pretty in that"...and then 'something' was to happen in relation to that beach-hut but I am unclear as to what...only that the rebel group were to find out who had been connected with that beach-hut...and he was to walk down the seafront today...I was to take a photo of his back...whilst he was walking towards a 'roe environmental ltd' vehicle....




what else? well today I was a bit clumsy...not paying attention to detail...a bit 'butter fingers'....and I was to figure 'my period must be due'....to then think 'it's a week late'...and to remember that yahoonews article about the 'new age of the menopause' which is apparently 52 in the UK...see previous notes upon how odd that article was....how could they pinpoint a particular age...why not 51 or 53 etc etc....

I then thought 'no, it couldn't be possible...not again'...see previous notes upon what had happened to me in Israel 2007....I then thought 'it's not possible - I have no unaccounted for time'....but you never know - and it is always a worry, isn't it? every time a period is late...it is psychological torture in a way...a black cloud at the back of your mind...

you see - I had gone to Israel...without having remembered either McGowan or Farrell...and that is how they were to 'get me'...hopefully, this time around...or rather by this point in time...I have remembered all of my abusers/handlers/controllers and so it isn't possible...but as I say 'you never know'...

No comments:

Post a Comment