and what's new this Wednesday morning - dazzlenation?...an address that rimington had scribbled down and an investigation then ensued...number 27 canon street, Winchester...and what else can I say...but it appears to have been about zygote slavery/cannibalism and heaven knows what else, dazzlenation....go figure:
oh and some very odd things had been going on down that street...during the investigation:
....an Ouija board - linked to zygote slavery abuse, for example:
and there's more...why had this particular house been 'hidden from view' on google maps?
that man-with-a-motorbike down the alley...hmmm...the design reminds me somewhat of a boots hair-dryer that I was to buy, the other day....LOL....see previous notes upon 'drying-your-hair' aka networks programming etc etc.....
oh and what is 'that' upon the pavement...looks a bit like the cctv up in and around belle court...and upon that note - donna's neighbour was to complain about a 'theft' whilst in conversation with her, the other day (just outside of belle court bins room)...LOL...and well, if she will insist upon leaving things unattended in the foyer...anyway, apparently somebody had stolen not only her 'very expensive' children's bike but also a ball and left her box of nails...I kid you not....anyway - the other day, tony duke (the new CHP ranger) was to tell me that "the kids have been messing around" in the communal areas, again...and that there were nails all over the floor...now most people would suppose that he was referring to etc etc...however once I had got down the stairs...I was to see 'false-nails' all over the floor...and so having told her 'that one'...she told me that she wasn't bothered about the nails - only the bike...because she had worked so hard for the money to buy it etc etc...and so naturally I didn't bother to 'rub it in' by saying "well, why leave it unattended in a communal area" then?....(we all have 'cage' rooms to put expensive items in - my bike only cost £40 but that is a lot of money to me and so I always etc etc)...because I 'know' the answer, dear reader...this is all about ling's mob - who tell donna's neighbour what to do in order to continue their 'signalling' to other mind control slaves, within communal areas...and I do not want to get involved, in any way - in any of it...suffice to say, I have no idea who took her bike and ball etc etc...and what else?...well, CHP can go and check on their cctv and so I suppose that eventually she will get them back because it is all such a shame, isn't it?...and she did look so upset...as well, as angry "when I find out...i'll break every one of their fingers" etc etc...she might think about doing it to ling's mob - who had set her up for a 'fall', in the first place...and I wouldn't be surprised if they had done it, themselves...which means that the police will not be able to prosecute...seeing as they still apparently go under the aegis of MI5 etc etc....and a scan has just revealed that was, in point of fact, the case because 'library linda' was to tell her colleague "they must never know" etc etc...go figure:
anyway, a lot of mystification had been going on...regarding the actual location of etc etc...including a suggestion that the estate agent's photo somewhat 'mirrored' the following location but then - this is all about mind control and 'looking glass world' isn't it?....go figure:
No comments:
Post a Comment