Tuesday 29 October 2019

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-50218175

and what else, dazzlenation?...let me see...and we're back to Sonia fisher and 'the rutles'...."number one, number one - you're my number one!"...see previous notes upon '8 days a week' etc etc...

 
 
and let me see...can we tie this up with the following, in relation to 'red ticks'?....reminds me of the 'gyde' family going for a walk around a certain 'wrabness-garden-by-the-coast' during an 'open-Essex-gardens' week...and let me see - maybe they got bitten but I certainly didn't....LOL....Sylvia had made me walk through the grasses without socks on, to then tell me that etc etc and so naturally I then checked my legs to find out that luckily etc etc...anyway, after 'tea' with the two cousins, who owned the house....the gydes were to act rather strangely...began to talk about 'beehives' in relation to manningtree 'warlocks' etc etc...go figure:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment