....anyway - now, I need to backtrack to....let me see...the other day, I was to walk through Clacton prom gardens, to see a small team of the new all-women 'volunteer' gardeners, seated upon a park bench, in the small garden-at-the-end (wicked radio witches?...anyway, a source was to tell me 'not to trust them')....and having just walked through the 'memorial garden' to spot a couple of large, white mushrooms; left within an otherwise 'cleaned-out' bed...I was to wonder what they had all been up to...but seeing as no answer was to materialise and naturally, I wasn't going to point it out to them all - those upon that bench, in the next garden....and ask 'why' they had weeded out 'everything else' but had managed to leave behind...those two large white mushrooms, in there etc etc...this being a 13th one game and 'all of that'....I decided to just 'let it hang' until I had more information....and so I just took photos of those 'solitary large white mushrooms' standing within an otherwise 'cleaned-out' bed...see previous post....and left it at 'that'.
....and so what's 'new', you might ask - dear reader?...well, a combination of things....for example - this morning, I was to take a walk through Clacton prom gardens...to then spot a whole 'alpine rockery' of mushrooms...most of which had been 'kicked over'....and so what are Clacton gardeners up to, I was to think - in that they have left potentially dangerous 'mushrooms' in those beds...even though the mushrooms, themselves - look just like something, you might pick up in a supermarket...however, you can never be really 'sure', can you?...unless you really know your 'onions'....LOL...see previous notes upon Tomlinson eating 'mushrooms'-in-the-forest-having-been-starved-by-the-ill' etc etc and desperately trying to 'eat anything' in order to knock out the memory-dump drug that he had been injected with etc etc...'foraging' is the term, that I am looking for, here...anyway, fogle is linked to the whole marines' operation in paris - see previous notes/posts and so it is quite obvious why his name is coming up, now....go figure:
and what else?...a bit of a 'fairy ring'?...LOL....where tower road meets ellis road....go figure:
No comments:
Post a Comment