and what else?...'deformed compliment signals', according to desmond morris?...that's brilliant....LOL....go figure:
and yes, of course...a 'smirk' visually...usually means a 'failed' smile...in terms of only one side of the lips/mouth, upturned....which is unfortunate, I suppose if you happen to have had a stroke and etc etc....hmmm...let me think...and so it should figure that Andrew now sports a 'crooked smile' but he doesn't, does he?...which might tell you something about the reality behind his supposed 'stroke' etc etc....go figure:
additionally, people can 'mirror' each other and often subconsciously, whilst in conversation...daldry used to teach 'that one' consciously, in acting classes...in order to avoid 'conflict' etc etc.....however, if you pick up on somebody else's 'smirk' unconsciously and relay it back - then of course etc etc...not that I am saying priti patel etc etc....however, the funny thing is...in that BBC article photo - see below...they're both kind of 'smirking' - aren't they?....and so I'm going with 'deformed compliment' signalling whilst hiding their real intentions....LOL...as it goes, eh?
No comments:
Post a Comment