Wednesday, 3 January 2018
...and this morning, i was to begin with...those abs and red underwear, dazzlenation?....and a certain 'little turk' and it hadn't been Tomlinson...who had stolen the lion's share of my conker collection...to then tell me that he had 'won' a certain competition....
https://uk.style.yahoo.com/auld-lang-syne-old-lyrics-131120917.html
and then on to the orange shellfish...
https://img.purch.com/w/660/aHR0cDovL3d3dy5saXZlc2NpZW5jZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzAzNC85MjUvb3JpZ2luYWwvODI5NTEyOTE3Nl8wZDhjYzE4ZWJiX2guanBn
and the orange 'spikey'...go figure:
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=orange+spiky+sea&tbm=isch&tbs=rimg:CR9GLXDhUjFYIjjRKcmxK-9dudvLODfVYHA5c2jfe74OAXxFgOcRacPIeTMcouFAJNrVri1OSPriLyQp4-2Q5sNZXyoSCdEpybEr7125ESQypqGmZaE1KhIJ28s4N9VgcDkRS1Rq5tQhUk8qEglzaN97vg4BfBEnm_1fuckCuIyoSCUWA5xFpw8h5EYPUPkBkzs73KhIJMxyi4UAk2tURAzreZ7VODTYqEgmuLU5I-uIvJBHe11PpdT9eVyoSCSnj7ZDmw1lfEd7XU-l1P15X&tbo=u&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiTgN-MvL3YAhVOLVAKHVitC38Q9C8IHA&biw=1821&bih=768&dpr=0.75#imgdii=jJSACg08oDqgmM:&imgrc=CJvV-t4yf1h9CM:&spf=1515040091514
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=orange+spiky+sea&tbm=isch&tbs=rimg:Ca-bWWCzZ19uIjjnQdO0pO-AuPaJDiUAbOVFNf6uNKKlipqTgIEb8mMeC_1UE4ErUpH0CrbvAgsuEhzRv3vgMm0fe9CoSCedB07Sk74C4ERMrZhAcMoLcKhIJ9okOJQBs5UURpubd2faO6n4qEgk1_1q40oqWKmhEGKQfHw4dJxCoSCZOAgRvyYx4LEeKnnVMNrZNRKhIJ9QTgStSkfQIRPilcnTbOiI8qEgmtu8CCy4SHNBHFAw2hUlsvICoSCW_1e-AybR970EYbSwoyZCrlZ&tbo=u&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjFsJmnvr3YAhWCZFAKHQVZAxAQ9C8IHA
and then it all begins to look like 'doctor who meets stained glass'...doesn't it?
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=orange+spiky+sea&tbm=isch&tbs=rimg:CVfx84o6HaD5Ijj1BOBK1KR9Ag5WgbPVmRaGgSqHeFlMjsSHsjgYIo66hsrQROQr4FEqkbcbxaVz2qmZCndHmBsVBCoSCfUE4ErUpH0CET4pXJ02zoiPKhIJDlaBs9WZFoYRfI0XTnetSF0qEgmBKod4WUyOxBHs3p7NK9Oz0SoSCYeyOBgijrqGEZdrfqRtZwBdKhIJytBE5CvgUSoRYenLKp3hE3cqEgmRtxvFpXPaqRHH61pm2KUBHyoSCZkKd0eYGxUEEXyNF053rUhd&tbo=u&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwijtKKUv73YAhWqBcAKHZLWC6IQ9C8IHA
idiots at work again, I see?...and yes, those 'idiot children' have been pissing around with the layout of my text...as per usual....go figure...so much to correct...whilst having to ensure that I do not delete the lot...within this post. In fact, I won't bother to correct the rest...see above...to show you, dear reader - what a mess those idiots make - of my blog....look at what they've done in terms of 'highlighting and spacing'....and yes, they have managed to delete a bit and I haven't saved the file from which I cut and pasted it from...which I suppose, would have been their intention...sick animals...go figure.
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=orange+spiky+sea&tbm=isch&tbs=rimg:CVfx84o6HaD5Ijj1BOBK1KR9Ag5WgbPVmRaGgSqHeFlMjsSHsjgYIo66hsrQROQr4FEqkbcbxaVz2qmZCndHmBsVBCoSCfUE4ErUpH0CET4pXJ02zoiPKhIJDlaBs9WZFoYRfI0XTnetSF0qEgmBKod4WUyOxBHs3p7NK9Oz0SoSCYeyOBgijrqGEZdrfqRtZwBdKhIJytBE5CvgUSoRYenLKp3hE3cqEgmRtxvFpXPaqRHH61pm2KUBHyoSCZkKd0eYGxUEEXyNF053rUhd&tbo=u&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwijtKKUv73YAhWqBcAKHZLWC6IQ9C8IHA#imgdii=xHw829hKNpwXcM:&imgrc=nRat-rV2y7NPKM:&spf=1515040913176
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment