Wednesday 31 January 2018

oh I know what dazzlenation is on, about now....remember that penguin puzzle book that my father was to send me, for Christmas?...well, it has quite a few 'beheadings' literary puzzles within it...the 'beheading of words' you understand....a bit like crossword puzzle clues....and what else?...well, reading through one of the latest M&S food brochures on Wednesday evening (along with that puzzle book)...I was to come across a very odd mistake....along the lines of 'flavorking plums: rustle up those celebratory dishes starring a very special fruit, which combines the flavour of a plum with an apricot to give a luscious hint of bubblegum'.

bubblegum - M&S...I would have a word with your sub-editorial team, if I were you....because you couldn't possibly have meant 'that' - could you?...hmmm....I am detecting gill-at-work, here....go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment