Saturday 27 January 2018

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chucky_(Child%27s_Play)

hmmm...let me see....when did the first 'chucky movie' come out?...because that will give me some sort of an idea...of when, Norwegian intelligence really began to get a grip on...to then end up ruling the roost...if not running british intelligence...and on crack, I might add....see previous notes upon all of that....I see - the threat was to emerge..."rear its ugly head"...in 'popular culture' circa 1988....go figure.


and now there's the 'cult of chucky'...how hideous....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cult_of_Chucky

let me see...if Theresa may (Norway's top agent, in this country - at present) is on her way out...which certain sources have led me to believe...despite clinging on tenaciously..."like a rat stuck in a drainpipe" replies MI5 ONLINE...then I would guess that it is highly likely that prince Charles will make his bid to ascend to the british throne before she gets chucked out...because afterwards - it will be that much harder - won't it?....ha ha ha....'may you live in interesting times' as the Chinese say.....oh and would somebody explain to me, what macron had meant by a toss-up between the Norway or Canada option but that the Norway option is now closed?...is that why you have interpreted the situation as more like a stuck-rat....rather than a rat fighting in a sack?....go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment