Wednesday 31 January 2018

...and what else?...well, I was to find an HSBC bank letter stuck half-in...half-out of the letterbox of my flat 2 frontdoor....it was open....inside was my new 'debit' card...which means?...well, that whoever had opened it - will now know the long number across the card as well as the security code upon the back...as well as anybody else who has been down this corridor, today, who might have decided to have a look in that opened envelope.

hmmm...what obvious signalling, in a way - MOD evans...'green darkness' down the corridor and an opened HSBC bank letter with my new debit card inside of it....and so obviously I will NOT activate this card....I will have to go into the bank and order a new one....

secondly, what were you angling for, MOD evans?...oh I see...may in china....ha ha ha....'extra security measures' were needed, eh?...to secure that old robot, let us say...the rothschilds trying it on 'one more time' to try and activate the holliday/green tower/Norwegian intelligence 'we don't work we steal' club's financial program, let us say....all dealt with...go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment