Tuesday 30 January 2018

...and what was to happen, this morning - then?...not much, really...i was to return those two dvds, to the local library...to then find another one, waiting for me in the reservations area, upstairs....and whilst i was checking in those two dvds - i was to spot a certain book display, behind me...and the theme was 'SPACE'.....the display included a paperback-on-the-frontline entitled CAKES IN SPACE....and so what can i say but that if you have been reading my blog for 'that long' - dear reader....you would certainly realise why that particular title might attract my attention....go figure:

 
only one radio file, for today, marines...oh and there was the matter of a certain library slip (around that reserved dvd) with my name upon one side and a 'carousel' number, upon the other - and an epping forest reference?...let me scan for more details - emu and a radio desk, in the vicinity - based at a house that rimington might remember - having once used?...."either her or Jason" replies BI ONLINE....and so what is going on here, today?....because I have had no information back, so far....go figure.


 
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment