Monday 29 January 2018

....and what else?...'in pics'....and yes, Malcolm stredwick used to have copies (in 1970) of the python tapes, he was obsessed about them (new technology released before its time etc etc)....I wonder why?....and yes, he used to show the children those tapes, in order to program some of us, with them.....go figure:

 
 
do you remember the song "I never can say goodbye"?....ha ha ha...well, the last time that I was to see CF....was after he had been safely strapped to a hospital bed 'for his own safety'.....more laughter......the same could be said of lisa forster.......and so what can I say, dear reader? apart from what I have already said before, now...I am through with 'spoilt bastards'....those who support the ill cult i.e. that paedophile/cannibal cult that uses LUMOS as a front - see previous notes upon the J K rowling 'cult'....i.e those on crack cocaine - who lie through their teeth.....I am through, with all of it....go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment