Wednesday 31 January 2018

let me see...I remember, now...all of those green tower heroin/crack addicts...had gathered for an evening meal - one I had made for roz....and yes, I had not been aware that the whole gang would descend upon her flat....that flat in NY - see previous notes....and well, they were then to attempt to take advantage of my remoteviewing skills....unsuccessfully, I might add...."the leader of the gang was martin gill" replies BI ONLINE....exactly so...you see addicts are all the same - they'd anything for their next fix....do you see how it goes? anyway, gill was to code them in as the king's ridge pinot gris wine...along with the 'flavorking plums'....and there's more...I was to thumb through the M&S furniture catalogue, this evening - to realise that for the umpteenth season - the main colour is still 'grey' - anything else a bit too much upon the retina of recovering addicts?....see previous notes upon not overloading the senses - particularly in relation to 'colour' whilst they are attempting to get off 'whateveritis'....go figure:



 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment