Monday 29 January 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipnNIL_tyYo

oh I remember this video now....something to do with 'emu'....and a pun upon the words 'fair rose' and 'pharoahs'...and so who had sent him in, then?....hmmm...because I am picking up manningham-buller and the princes....go figure:

 
"pharaohs/fair rose - me"...he then repeats the phrase..."pharaoh - me"....and later on he says "they are aristocratic pharaohs"....go figure:
 
 
"and that's the horus bird"...
 

 
oh and look at the following....I remember what this is all about, now...French intelligence had wanted me to remember the following...somebody had been murdered upon that 'objet' let us say...and in somewhat recent times...a vatican sculptor had then incorporated it into his design...and so one can but guess...that the murder victim had been....hmmm...not only catholic but most probably a priest....a Jesuit?....go figure:
 
 
 
 ....and having watched the video to the end....the narrator/presenter appears to have drunk quite a bit of what appears to be drugged wine...he then appears to channel a murder of sorts...of a 'minister'...on the 'obelisks-is'....go figure.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment