Saturday 27 January 2018

you and your robots, eh - scarlett?...the 'idiot children' with mega-datachips in their heads....hmmm...as I was to say to US intelligence in prague...I was applying to 'jump ship' because there was no future for anybody with a 'working brain' in BI, anymore....see previous notes upon blocks of wood and the like...run by remote from Norway etc etc....oh and see previous notes upon the CID and their 'special needs group' within the aristocracy...."the decline and fall..." replies MI5 ONLINE....you knew all about it, didn't you - MOD evans?...firstly  as scarlett's righthand-man in east berlin circa 1990 - next stop, Poland...where you were to tell me that nobody else knew...but you knew that I was with the CIA rather than MI6...you were then to laugh at what you were to call the chucky dolls of MI6..."the idiot children"...as run by prince Charles - himself a Norwegian cuckoo and an idiot....anyway, you then asked me I had ever seen a chucky movie, MOD evans..I replied that I hadn't and had no intention of doing so....and I never have - the trailers are 'enough' for me to endure - having had to put up with 'the real thing' for so many years - decades, now....go figure:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/tomorrowsworld

 
and yes, dear reader...'sleaze in a dark place' had been a CIA 'joke' label...thought up by McDonald and SC so many years ago now...regarding lisa and her 'emu' remoteviewing alter....and yes, they used to call her 'leez'....and there's more....they were to discuss the idea of getting the masons to worship 'emu'...along the lines of...."if they wear those silly red hats" etc etc....they might as well add emu to the list....see previous notes upon the monkey and the organ-grinder....along with that monty python joke around three christs....a steelband and conjuror etc etc....

No comments:

Post a Comment