Friday 29 January 2016

OTHER NOTES:

I was to ring my father, today...he sounded rather 'down' but pleased to hear from me...I cannot imagine what he is going through nowadays...I mean to say...having to face up to the whole 'death threat' horror from ingabot and ed gyde...must have been bad enough...but to then remember....realise that just about the whole of my mother's family were also involved...that bunch of sick 'lizards'...and he has never liked most of them....nor has my mother - she can barely stand her brothers, see previous notes....well, what can one say? anyway, I was to cancel that Saturday meeting...dad was to tell me that they had to go down to London for ed's birthday, next week but he couldn't remember the date of ed's birthday...I replied that I had no idea either, with a laugh....I then remembered my mother telling me that ed and his wife sue were almost the same date....the 3rd and 4th of February...my father then replied that he didn't know what my mother's plans were, as yet...what day they had to go down to London but he would check with her...and then we could arrange another date for me to come to manningtree...

oh and upon the subject of 'moving house'...they had decided not to bother buying another...and as such, they had cancelled that 'viewing' appointment on Saturday....they were going to continue to rent that flat in Blackheath for the time being...go figure.

what can you do with the likes of uncle bobby? my mother was to attend his 'retirement party'...to find out that all of his staff, without exception, hated him...they were to take the mike in turn...to tell him so....

I mean to say....being a boss is normally rather 'difficult' socially...a lot of people tend to take a dislike to their boss....either that, or they are indifferent....but to be actively hated....well there are 'degrees' are there not? to be actively hated by everybody...not that bobby clayton gave a hoot...go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment