Saturday 30 January 2016

...what's going on here? has the postmaster at CHP gone on strike?

the last message that I was to send to CHP (their two customer service addresses) was all about 'germaine' - asking if she was a bona fide CHP operative (number withheld) and if she was...why had she called me etc etc...

nota bene that I didn't send that email to the MB service centre...and so I wonder now...what is going on here?

the emails to the MB service centre...were all about plumbing repairs....and so I can assume that the last one that I was to send...asking if I would be charged for the service - see previous notes...has not been received as yet....

 



and what is this dodgy looking attachment all about?

 
oh I know what this is all about...something around shami's programming as...well, the following...go figure:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment