Thursday 28 January 2016

...let me see...have I looked at 'this one' before now...within a UK police context....the ripple stitch jumper? see previous notes upon web stitch pages etc etc....


because it's almost the same, isn't it?...well not quite but anyway....did I read that right? £119...that's a bit excessive...even for M&S...oh I see...'pure cashmere'....anyway, their jumpers can cost up to £180...according to the website...

http://www.marksandspencer.com/pure-cashmere-ripple-stitch-striped-jumper/p/p22426728?prevPage=plp

 
 
anyway, is somebody joking around here...in relation to 'white and gold'...'black and blue'....what colours can you see....because I can see 'crabmeat colour...white and dark blue' - see below....etc etc..
 
 
 
 
are we looking at STAR TREK programming here?



'the dress of confusion'? how long before it appears upon a 'chair of solitude' then? see previous notes upon the TREAP website...



No comments:

Post a Comment