Wednesday 27 January 2016

what else?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/cbeebies/grownups/help-your-child-try-new-things

GROWTH MINDSETS?



well eddy bluelights has a different idea...instead of mindlessly putting together coloured blocks...why not....try this?

oh I remember now...my father had 'done the same'...and little RH used to spend hours with his screwdriver...doing 'something similar':

http://eddybluelights.blogspot.co.uk/




oh and there's more....at a very young age...I was so bored with the 'nursery rhyme pictures' upon my wooden blocks...I mean to say - all you could do was to stack them up in piles...and so I took my glue and stuck them together, to form a bridge...my father went berserk..."you've ruined the pictures"....to then be told by a SIS member that his children were more practical than 'linguistic'....go figure....

...because I was then pushed into the 'arts' and not sciences....although upon the other side of the mirror...I had learnt maths to a very high level, young....been through every early computer manual....and by senior school level...well, it was 'radio room' time...

No comments:

Post a Comment