Friday 29 January 2016

OTHER NOTES;

no reply by email...from CHP as yet...I wonder why?

this is all adding up to the weekend....i.e. what bobby's mob had planned to do to my father, shortly after that planned visit to a house in the manningtree area...see previous notes...

add to the above...the fact that the ill had figured that I would have already been murdered 'the postman always knocks twice'...and what have you got?

bobby's mob running around in circles....I would  guess...a lot of mental robots exposed....and all over the place...

anyway, an unknown caller was to leave a message...a rather short and peremptory message upon my mobile's ansaphone today...."germain gore"....that is what it sounded like but I couldn't be sure...."kindly give me a call back on Chelmsford 613 3117"...I have no idea what this is about...I am assuming that it is about those plumbing appointments...but seeing as CHP have not done me the courtesy of replying to my last email....there is no point in ringing them up, is there? I always use the phrase 'kind regards' within my emails...and so I am assuming that 'germaine' had read that email...go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment