Friday 29 January 2016

https://thejohnfleming.wordpress.com/2014/04/16/the-death-of-tony-gray-of-the-alberts-who-linked-bbc2s-awful-opening-to-the-goons-the-bonzo-dogs-monty-python/

we watched 'this one' too, didn't we?

something about the windows...I wonder now....he looks really quite familiar....and really 'bad news'....did you code this website out, toby? I can remember you saying "the French windows"....

 
 
I remember him now...he was a violent paedophile....and we were all frightened of him as children....I can also remember my father telling me about bruce lacey....whom I can remember as 'mad' but not in a dangerous or violent way...."he was quite fond of you"....I have no idea why....
 
....anyway, I can now see how the memory aids had been lined up....look at all of those bikes...it was ross who had compiled 'this one'....marr's gang at work...remember caroline stokes and 'pretty in pink'?
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment