Friday 29 January 2016

oh course...I remember now...my father was to say that I should come and visit them at their Blackheath flat...it might be rather nice to see the old place again....the park....etc etc...I was to reply that it would  be a good idea to rent a bicycle...were there any shops around....dad then began to talk about...was it boris' idea....rent-a-bike in the centre of London...but not possible in Blackheath....

...and then I remembered Andrew marr's gang at a bicycle shop 'so many years ago now'....asking to rent bikes....a shop in or around Blackheath....to be told that they had to buy....renting wasn't possible....as far as I can remember CF and ROSS both decided to 'buy' on the spot...marr declined....apparently 'too expensive' for him...well, hardly I would have thought but anyway....

anyway, having remembered the above... I was to remember watching this video 'upon the other side of the mirror' and maybe also, the first time that it was shown on british tv....what I had been talking to my dad about, this morning...bicycling around Blackheath, Greenwich park....it is such a large expanse you see...all of the places that you might want to revisit....

No comments:

Post a Comment