Friday 29 January 2016

http://home.bt.com/news/world-news/april-20-1964-power-cut-pulls-the-plug-on-bbc2s-big-launch-night-11363976339286

the candle to light you to bed?

...the symbolic blowing out of that candle...once Battersea powerstation was up and running again, I suppose....


...and then KISS ME KATE?

...reminds me of kate holliday and those 'kiss me kate' hats that you could buy at the seaside, in the 60s....oh I remember now...'kiss me quick'....rimington had told me to remember 'kiss me kate' as a child...isn't that strange?...rather like that 'shooting party'...let me explain...grandpa clayton, his sons, along with some other men...had taken me upon a clay pigeon shoot, as a young child...anyway, they then fired the clay....whilst shooting birds....no wonder I was to get confused about the whole thing...it was all illegal....pretending to be clay pigeon shooting but in reality, shooting pheasants and the like...


the alberts' channel...."and a rather hard looking face" replies MI5 ONLINE...yes, who is she supposed to be, then?

 
 
 
the IDENTS?

No comments:

Post a Comment